My beautiful family.

My beautiful family.

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

It's been such a long time...

I was really just starting to get the hang of blogging when my memory card for my camera crashed and I lost all of the pics from my son's 4th birthday party, my birthday celebration, and my sister-in-law's birthday.  I was so upset.  After my amazing friend Shannon recovered them for me and I got the pics saved I just never picked back up the blogging duties.

So here is a crash course in the last few months!

January is the month of birthdays for our house.  It's a whirl-wind!

My God-Daughter turned 3!  She's a diva, through and through, so of course we had a Princess Party!


 My son turned 4! *sniff, sniff* He's my baby boy and is growing up so fast. He had a Toy Story party...and usually the kid gets jipped in the birthday department but not this year. I must admit that he had a kick-ass birthday party. I even made gummy candies and the day was topped off with Toy Story music in the background! It was GREAT!

My birthday and my sister-in-law's birthday are just days after my son's.  So we had another get-together with some friends @ Chili's to celebrate.  They are amazing friends...it was a great dinner and I got a massage!  Way to go RaRa!!





Last but certainly not least, my dearest friends had a little gathering for myself, Sandy, and Desirae's birthdays.  They are AWESOME and chipped in and got me a banging new camera!  Hip, Hip, Hooray!  The rest of us chipped in and got Sandy and Des massages for their birthday gifts!

Spending time with loved ones...friends or family really makes turning 29 seem not so bad after all.

Other interesting January news....I ran/walked my first 5K!

No comments:

Post a Comment